What to look for in a home security camera in Greenville
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing a burglar wishes for This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the smartest tools to include as you design your home security system. Although standalone cameras can be effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Greenville? You’ll be glad to discover these vital devices have more benefits than ever before. You may see live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can see your security cameras easily in one smart app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Greenville
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a different level. These crucial aspects of your alarm system may come equipped with an impressive array of features such as two-way communications, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the available options here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a security camera that can take immediate action. If strange movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear around the camera’s lens and a powerful alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear images of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Choose security cameras with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to review video right from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Greenville are frequently linked to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to view live feeds or recorded video and even engage or disarm your system. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detection allows cameras to engage when strange action takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids after school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you can converse with anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your exterior cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the exact area you would like your camera to cover. This will be helpful to better define the activity you record as you don’t necessarily require updates whenever an automobile drives by in front of your house.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Greenville. The next step is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Dial (864) 660-7126 to start or fill out the simple form on this page to engage our home protection and automation experts.