How does home monitoring work in Greenville?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise option for defending your residence and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Greenville home monitoring works
When you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them viewing your property or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when no one is there to heed the warning of the loud siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Greenville home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components pass through this vital, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to converse directly to your monitoring team
- You can ask for help with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your mobile device when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Greenville security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and get a comprehensive Greenville smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to enhance the protection of your home, dial (864) 660-7126 or submit the form below to begin.