The latest in monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in functionality as well. Modern implements not only discern smoke, they are also able to identify increasing temperature levels. Whenever they are set off, your monitoring professionals are instantly notified. They can even be configured to deliver updates straight to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Greenville?
When an emergency occurs, you will have plenty to do just ensuring your little ones are safe. Having a backup in place that will promptly validate the alarm and inform emergency services in your place is just an intelligent decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Greenville:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your integrated home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to authenticate the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services promptly
You will be astonished by how rapidly this process takes place. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the grounds, the fire department is most likely already reacting. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater likelihood of fast response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to keep in mind that disasters can take place without warning. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a furry friend proceeds to topple it over. While this situation may seem improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Greenville, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and additional safety devices in your custom plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your property will be safeguarded at every moment, no matter where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by calling (864) 660-7126 or completing the following form.