How does a doorbell camera work in Greenville?
Online shopping and daily shipments have become commonplace for many people. You love the benefit of having goods dropped right in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are enticements to potential burglars. Porch piracy is a real issue, but you can do something about it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These components are great tools to combat package theft, but they do so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll become an essential facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a Greenville video doorbell
Manufactured in wireless and wired options, video doorbells give you a range of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to people in front of your door, and obtain instant alerts whenever a package is delivered.
The simplest way to find out how a Greenville video doorbell camera works is to delve into the various advantages it can provide. Think about the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to find this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging burglary with visual and audible warnings. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals on your porch and boxes on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision provide a complete perspective.
- High-resolution images no matter the hour: What’s the benefit of getting a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and challenging to see? Leading models will include amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can receive automatic alerts from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and packages.
- Talk to the person at your door: Is someone standing at your main entry? Two-way audio allows you to inquire about their purpose for being there. You can even utilize this handy feature to scare off people lurking around your porch.
- Cut down on false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even allow you to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the area to be viewed will allow you to minimize false alarms caused by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient access to video: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home gives you the chance to access real-time and recorded video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like you’ve never been before, as you may engage with them from the palm of your hand, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s happening, and even permit you to speak with the individual at your door. These devices have turned into game-changers in terms of safety and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Greenville smart home
Defend your home against porch piracy and keep an eye on what’s occurring in front of your door at all times with a Greenville doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models offer all the features you want, like active theft protection, ultra-wide viewing, and package updates. Contact
(864) 660-7126 today to start customizing your smart home.