Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Greenville?
Your new nursery is almost set for your darling child. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the final touch of some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how will you keep watch of your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a basic listening device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Greenville, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Greenville are perfect baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and every one of your devices with a single app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind since you may check in on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-quality images of your child. You may even watch recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you can use the talk feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is done and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered notifications sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-press contact: Although this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a single tap of a button, your kid can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little warm in the nursery, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Greenville smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Greenville smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Call (864) 660-7126 today and explore how we can make your property safer and more convenient for everyone.